Monday, June 18, 2007

The Blue Nowhere by Jeffrey Deaver1

The Blue Nowhere has been a definite page turner. I have read the first half of the book and I can't believe some of the things "crackers" can really do. At first I really enjoyed Gillette's character, he was trying to do something for the police department that hasn't really done he any favors. I changed my mind about his character when he escaped from the police department. I just finished the chapter where Gillette's reason for escaping was to make things right with his wife (ex-wife). I guess he isn't such a bad guy after all.

I need to realize when I am teaching my 7th and 8th grade student, they can be hackers. I can learn some of their computer skills in hopes to understand technology a little better.

I need to educate my students on hackers and how dangerous they can be.

No comments: